| Top + Jeans + Sandals: Target | Necklace: Groopdealz |
A couple things in no particular order:
1. Sorry for rocking the top knot yet again, I've just been way too lazy to wash and do my hair. Don't judge!
2. I took some pictures of my bling because it's obviously my favorite accessory (duh) and doesn't get the attention it deserves.
3. Another comfy, casual look. Sorry, I'm not sorry.
4. I am obsessed with the new Katy Perry song. I'm pretty sure my husband who is in the same room as me right now just loves that I've listened to it like
ten three times in a row.
5. Eight more days until we leave on our little vacation to visit my family in California. So stoked.
6. I'm super excited for fall clothes and colors, the weather...not so much.
7. Am I embarrassed that pretty much everything I'm wearing in this outfit is from Target? Nope, not even a little bit.
That's it guys. I hope you all have an awesome weekend!
p.s. don't forget to enter the giveaway to win $225 PayPal cash, it ends Monday!!