About a month ago I decided that it was finally time to start eating healthy again and get back into shape. To jump start my health kick I decided to do a 3 day juice cleanse. I heard about this particular juice cleanse from my friend Lily who blogs over at Blushing Boulevard. I was really excited to do the cleanse and detoxify my body from all the junk that I had been eating. The juices were really yummy but honestly it was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be! I made sure to drink lots of water in between but if I did feel hungry I would just eat a healthy dinner to hold me over. I had never done a juice cleanse before but it was more than affordable. A 3 day cleanse from Dani is only $75, other popular cleanses start at $160+ so I feel like I got a steal! It was also fun to support a small local Utah business. You can find out more about Dani on her Instagram here or over at her blog here.
Also, here are all of the yummy flavors that Dani offers as well as her pricing!
Individual juices $5 OR cleanse options are available. For a cleanse, choose if you want one or two milk per day, and then 4-5 juices per day.
You can do a cleanse 1-5 days; price is per day with discounts for multiple days. 1 day-$30, 2 days-$52, 3 days-$75, 4 days- $96 or do a 7 day for $150.
1. Power Green- spinach, kale, arugula, watercress, celery, cucumber, pineapple, mint and lime
2. Classic Green- #1 plus kiwi, pear, orange, nectarine(seasonal), strawberry and blackberry(seasonal)
3. Power Orange- kale, cucumber, orange and carrot
4. Power Red- #1 plus beet and seasonal berries
5. Fresh Apple- apple, lime, ginger, mint
6. Rhubarb Bliss- rhubarb, apple, mint, lemon and lavender oil
7. Hot Lemonade-lemon, cucumber, mint, dash of cayenne and agave. Also available in any fruit flavor.
8. My V8- tomato, basil, cucumber, spinach, kale, lemon, dash of pepper
9. Summer Watermelon- watermelon, spinach, mint and cream of coconut
10. Summer Raspberry- raspberry, pineapple, orange, mint, strawberry
1. Almond milk- comes in plain, vanilla, chocolate, peanut butter, cinnamon, cookie butter, coconut, or strawberry
2. Coconut milk- can come in any flavor as above
Happy Juicing :)