Guess how much this entire outfit was head to toe?
Less than $100!!
Here's the breakdown:
Guess what ladies?? You can always find on trend items for great prices without sacrificing style, it is possible! Here are a few tips:
1. Check etsy, groopdealz, veryjane, and sassy steals daily for cheaper versions of jewelry pieces. This yellow rose necklace I'm wearing in the pictures above is inspired by a necklace sold at J Crew for $128, umm no thank you!! I'll wait until someone makes a knockoff and sells it on groopdealz.
2. Go into stores you wouldn't normally think to go into. I was searching for some cute, cheap neon belts the other day and found some at Wet Seal. I haven't shopped there since I was like 12 but I went in and looked while I was at the mall and there was a pack of 3 skinny belts (yellow, hot pink, and brown) on sale for $7.99, score.
3. Stalk items that may be out of your price range and wait for them to go on sale. You can also search for promo codes or coupons.
4. Thrift shop at DI, Salvation Army, or other local shops.
5. When in doubt, check Forever 21*. Guaranteed you will find whatever you are looking for because that place has anything and everything you could ever want. It's also a great place for trendy items that you don't want to spend a ton on just in case it goes out of style next season.
*Make sure not to take your husband when you go to F21, they get really bored, complain, and ask you 20 times if you're done shopping.
What tips/tricks do you have for shopping on a budget?